If your organisation works with people with a disability or you provide related services or products, this Expo is your opportunity to be seen as an active participant in the disability community. The NDIS is rolling out progressively region by region throughout Victoria in 2018, this means many current & potential clients have many options and decisions to make about the services and products they will require. Your clients, their families and their carers will be at this Expo!
- direct access to consumers in an environment where people are seeking the best products and services NOW
- an opportunity to connect and network with key service providers, organisations and government agencies in the greater Melbourne region
- the opportunity to promote your brand and put your organisations services or products on show
How will we promote you?
The Melbourne Disability Expo effectively places your name before the public as an organisation that cares about people with a disability. The Expo will be promoted throughout the greater Melbourne region through a diverse marketing campaign and all exhibitors will be listed on the website.
- a public relations campaign involving our local media & the expo ambassador placing it predominantly on the Melbourne Event calendar
- print and email resources to assist exhibitors in promoting the event to their clients and networks
- TV ads
- local radio ads prior to the event in conjunction with PR interviews
- local newspaper and magazine publications with proposed PR editorials
- large banners and signage in targeted high traffic areas of the region
- media promotion in shopping centres, billboards and at community venues
- targeted flyer distribution to areas where people with a disability reside
- blogging and online advertising
- a strong social media presence and online community engagement promoting the event
- 3x2m Octanorm shell scheme booth
- 2 x spot lights and fascia with your organisation's name (logo can be added at additional cost)
- a 1.8m trestle table with plain black table cloth and 2 chairs, per single booth.
- full power for standard electrical devices (1x power board permitted)
- a detailed program with booth locations, info and a detailed map making your exhibit easy to find
- a layout that encourages participants to easily move around and visit all booths
- coffee/tea vouchers
- upgrade packages for wall banners, furniture and audio/visual equipment can be hired at extra cost from ExpoNet
Small Business Booths - Sold Out
If you are a small organisation who provides disability services, products support or advocacy for people with a disability in the extended Melbourne region, you may eligible for a small business booth. Large organisations please use the general booking form.
ACNC - NFP/Charity Registered Organisations
Cost (excludes GST)
Cost (excludes GST)
|*Small Business Booth (3mx1m)||Sold Out|
|Automotive - Per Vehicle (6mx4)||Enquire|
|Custom Size Space||Enquire|
Show Bag Inserts (SOLD OUT)
|Per insert (availability limited)
|Fascia Logo & Wall Prints Pack
|Premium Furniture Pack||Enquire||Enquire|