Seniors are looking for ways to make life better now and plan for the future, and they are actively seeking out the best options. With NDIS now fully rolled out, potential clients with disability have many options and decisions to make about the services and products they require.
Your potential clients and consumers, their families and their carers will be at this Expo, and they are looking to purchase products and services from you now.
The My Future, My Choice Melbourne Seniors and Disability Expo will link Melburnians with hundreds of product and service providers as well as leisure and lifestyle options.
- direct access to consumers in an environment where people are seeking the best products and services in the region
- an opportunity to connect and network with Allied Health Professionals, Government bodies and service providers in the region
- the chance to showcase, demonstrate your products, service, brand and amazing staff
- the opportunity to watch presentations and network with significant leaders and advocates throughout the Expo
- a public relations campaign with local media & our Expo ambassador(s) to lift the profile of the event
- the expo website, which will also be widely promoted on social media, branded collateral, emails & affiliated networks
- print, email and digital resources to assist you in promoting the event & your booth to your clients, networks and audiences
- large banners & billboards on major roads and at key venues across the region
- TV advertising campaign *based on availability
- local radio ads prior to the event in conjunction with PR interviews
- local newspaper and magazine publications with proposed PR editorials
- targeted flyer distribution to areas where seniors and people with a disability reside
- blogging and online affiliated advertising
- a strong social media presence, advertising and engagement promoting the event
- direct email to thousands of Melbourne residents who have joined the Expo network
- 3 x 2m Octanorm shell scheme booth
- 2 x spot lights and fascia with your organisation's name (logo can be added at additional cost)
- standard 1.8m trestle table with plain black table cloth and 2 chairs (upgrades available)
- power for standard electrical devices (1x power board permitted) (upgrades available)
- a detailed program with booth locations, info and a detailed map making your exhibit easy to find
- a layout that encourages participants to easily move around and visit all booths
- free coffee/tea vouchers
upgrade packages for wall banners, audio/visual equipment & more can be hired from ExpoNet
Booth Options & Pricing
ACNC Registered Organisations
EARLY BIRD PRICING
EARLY BIRD PRICING
Show Bag Inserts (exhibitors only)
|Per insert (availability limited)
Show Bag Inserts - including a flyer, brochure or small booklet of your choice inside the Official Expo Show Bag. A maximum of 2000 copies of the insert will be required by the provider to the packing house by the due date and a digital copy submitted to the organisers for approval, prior to sending. The maximum size for the artwork is A4/8pp. If your artwork & copies are not received by the allocated due date they will not be included in the Show Bags.