The Melbourne Exhibition Centre - Door 8
Address: Entrance via Clarendon Street or via Convention Centre Place
There will be a drop off zone in operation at the Clarendon St end of the venue as well as at Convention Centre Place suitable for taxi / uber / vehicle drop off. If being dropped off in a car we recommend the drop off point at Convention Centre Place as it is the closest point to the Expo at Door 8.
- Volunteers on hand to assist you to move from Clarendon Street or Conventions Centre Place to the Expo
- The Expo is Bindimapped to assist navigating around the Expo. Search 'bindimap' from the Apple Store and download the app
- Accessible toilets including a Marvaloo
- Wheelchairs available for use at the Expo (refundable deposit required)
- Stage and workshop areas
- Auslan interpreters and live captioning at the stage and in workshops
- Cafe & seating area
Where possible we recommend taking public transport to the Expo.
TRAM: Tram routes 96, 109 and 12 (Stop 124A Casino/MCEC) will all take you to the Clarendon Street entrance. Otherwise, tram routes 70, 75 and the City Circle (Stop D5) take you to Flinders Street. From there, it's just a short walk up Clarendon Street until you reach the MCEC.
TRAIN: The closest station is Southern Cross. Once you exit the station, you can catch the 96, 109 or 12 tram routes and arrive at MCEC in just a few stops.
BUS: From Monday to Friday, bus route 237 goes via Southern Cross Station to Lorimer Street, which is roughly a five-minute walk to MCEC.
Click Here to Plan your Trip.